1. Product Name: Organic Hemp Protein
2. Protein: 50%, 60% &70%
3. Mesh: 100mesh
4. Source: Organic Hemp Seed
5. Grade: Organic
6. Certificate: Halal, Kosher, Organic Certificate(EU & NOP)
Hemp protein provides the essential fatty acids omega-3 and omega-6 in a healthy 3:1 ratio. Hemp is also one of the few sources of the hard-to-get gamma linolenic acid (GLA), a healthy, plant-derived omega-6 metabolized differently than other less healthy omega-6s.
Hemp protein powder is with 20 amino acids, including the nine essential amino acids that your body is unable to produce on its own and must obtain from dietary sources.
Hemp protein powder is not only a protein powerhouse, but it’s also inherently loaded with more healthy omega fatty acids and fiber than many other common protein powders. It doesn’t stop there — hemp has also been shown to improve fatigue and have positive effects on the immune system .
Organic hemp protein powder is cold-pressed from whole hemp seeds. Packed with 50% protein and all of the nutrients from its seeds,this supplement is a beneficial addition to any diet.
It can be used in vegetable protein beverages, health food & beverages and sausages based on its good water-solubility. It can also be used to increase protein content and stabilize quality in the milk powder processing field.
Try hemp protein in smoothies, shakes, oatmeal and more for an easy-to-digest, plant-based protein boost. It's also Certified Organic
1. Hemp seed protein provides essential human fatty acids (EFAs) and have a fairly beneficial unsaturated to saturated fat ratio.
2. Hemp seed protein has high content of arginine 123mg/g protein and histidine 2 mg/g protein). Both are important for childhood growth, as well as for the synthesis of the necessary enzyme, the sulfide-containing amino acid cystine 16 mg/g protein.
3. Hemp seed protein also contains relatively high levels of branched chain amino acids which are very important for skeletal muscle metabolism.
1. Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry;
2. Applied in the health product field;
3. Applied in the pharmaceutical field, Medicine, health products raw material .