Active Ingredient: Spirulina Blue
CAS NO.: 11016-15-2
Assay: 25% Phycocyanin
Color Value: 18.0 test by UV.
Spirulina Blue Color is a biologically active nutrient compound which is isolated and purified from a variety of seaweeds. Phycocyanin obtained from different species, such as Aphanizomenon sp. , Spirulina sp. , Phormidium sp., Lyngbya sp., Synechocystis sp. and Synechococcus sp., has been separated and studied.
Spirulina Blue Color E18 belongs to the phycobiliprotein (PBP) family, which is characterized by a deep and intense blue color.
According to the colored molecules, phycobiliproteins can be divided into three categories: phycoerythrin (PE, PE is red), phycocyanin (PC, PC is blue), and allophycocyanin (AP, AP is bluish green).
It is a kind of photosynthetic assistant protein which can efficiently capture light energy. Phycobiliprotein is one of the components of phycobilisome, which is a supramolecular protein complex that auxiliarily collects light energy. Phycobilisome plays an important role in photosynthesis energy absorption and transmission. Phycobiliprotein acts as an antenna molecule in algae photosynthesis, which can absorb light energy and can be capable of efficiently delivering light energy to a reaction center containing chlorophyll by a non-radioactive process.
Blue Fine powder
E18.0 with trehalose
Total Heavy Metals
1. It restores natural body weight by satisfying the body’s need for complete and genuine nutrition.
2. This goods reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases by reducing inflammation within the body.
3. It aids in detoxification and natural cleansing of the body.
4. The antioxidant properties of the product significantly decrease the risk of cancer.
5. It promotes healthy levels of cholesterol resulting in improved cardiovascular function.
6. It effectively lowers the blood pressure.
(1) It is a 100% water-soluble pigment, non-toxic, bright blue color, can be used as natural food colorant and cosmetical additives.
(2) In vitro test has the influence of exciting the manufacturing of red blood cell colonies. It is analogous to erythropoietin (EPO). Lots of phycocyanin involved drugs have been successfully created in North American and Europe. As well in Medicines and health foods:
(3) It is blue and kind of fluorescent, and it is taken up a photodynamic research reagent in biology, cytology and other photodynamic studies.
Q1: How about delivery lead time?
A: Delivery lead time: About 3-5 days after payment confirmed. (Chinese holiday not included)
Q2: How do you treat quality complaint?
A: All our products are strictly tested by our QC, and confirmed by QA; unqualified material will not be released to customer.
In case any quality problem caused by us is confirmed, we will replace the goods or refund your payment immediately.
Q3. What documents you provide?
Usually, we provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA, Insurance Policy. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.